All technical features are given by the constructor only for information.
They can vary according to the field conditions, the temperature, the weather, etc.
My opinion after tests :
It is an ideal lamp for the bivouac, the care of the dogs at the stake out, the camp.
It is very light and very convenient of use with adjustable light as much in power, what permits to save some batteries, that in intensity with its adjustable focal distance.
I prefer some batteries to accumulators, it is simpler to change some batteries on the trail than to go back (in the black.) to the camp to load the accumulators.
As it is very light, there is not a central headband on the summit of the head, and of this fact, the lamp doesn't hold well in place when you run a jogging or for the canine cross-country
To sum up : A headlamp ideal for the bivouac, very good value quality/price.
Technical features :
- L.E.D high quality (Cree led)
- Maximum range 180m (power 170 lumens) according to use and the field.
- Maximum autonomy of 54h, according to the used batteries and the way of use.
- Weight 123g with batteries, batteries holder on the rear of the head.
- Operate with 3 batteries AAA (included).
- Circular potentiometer placed on the top of the batteries holder permitting to decrease or to maximize, from 20 to 170 lumens, the brightness and therefore the autonomy according to use and the field.
- Swiveling lamp and adjustable luminous bundle, regulating of the luminous flux concentration "near/far" way zoom.
- Delivered with a protective neoprene case with a belt strap and direction of use in English.